Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Isn't it time for Spring to come. I am tired of snow and cold. It would be nice to see some heat so we can see some flowers. So here is one flower that will help tie us over until Spring really comes.

We are also working on our power coming into the house. Due to ground settling our power cord has to be re-set. Rocky Mountain Power wants to install a update on all meters so they can get a reading from the street and not have to walk around the neighborhood. So I need to get our fixed. So hopefully this Saturday it will work out for us.

4 comments:

ang said...

yea! I still made the first on your blog. That is a cool picture. Good luck with your power, it looks scary.

Stacie said...

Cool picture. I can hardly stand the thought of more cold weather. Enough already!!!

Marci said...

Watch your power bill. Ha! Yet another beautiful flower picture and yes, I will update my blog.

Jennilee said...

I can't wait for it to stay warm for good! That is such a pretty picture. Good luck with your power!