Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day 2008

Thank's to everyone of my family. It has been a fun weekend. Thank you all for the wonderful picture. That is so wonderful. The problem is I am not sure where to place the picture. I don't want it to be too far away. I have the BEST family. Thanks for all of you. It is so fun to play with the grandkids. They are so interesting and funny. I love all the children. They are so fun to play with and be around. They make my day. Thanks to everyone of you. I am so proud of my family and all that they have done and what they are doing. Keep up the great works, I am so proud of all of you.

Thanks again.

5 comments:

Fausto J. Pena, Jr. said...

Happy Father's Day

Marci said...

Thanks for letting us come over it was great to see you. It was an awesome day all around! Happy Fathers day we all love you. And Paul, Happy Fathers Day to you too and you did such a good job on that picture. You are very creative!

grandma b said...

anyone know who Fausto J. Pena, Jr is? We don't! Maybe dad was using some of his famous mexican accent (if you haven't heard it, you should!) and Mr. Pena heard him and felt like family!

Stacie said...

Not a clue on the Fausto j. Pena thing.

Dad-I have to agree you have a great family. Hope you had a great day. It was nice to visit for a little while.

Jennilee said...

I hope you had a great Father's Day! Thank you for letting us come and visit.

I'm glad you like our present. Paul put a lot of time and thought into it. He is so creative with his pictures and they things he does with them.