Sunday, August 24, 2008

ALLIE'S SPECIAL DAY!

Hooray for Allie! She's now 8 years old and baptized! What a fun day for the family to be together and to share Allie's special day...lots of family and friends! She is one sweet girl! We love you Allie.


GREAT FUN AT THE PARK

After the baptism and a few chores, we met up with Angie, Paul, Jenn, Kambree & Brooklyn for some yummy pizza and a little bit of fun at the park just around the corner from our house. I didn't know the slide was soooo high until Kambree started to climb the stairs! But...it didn't stop her. It didn't slow Jenn or Poppy down either from having a little fun on the slide!






6 comments:

Poppy said...

Great pictures. Looks like fun. We need to get the whole famly there.

Stacie said...

Thanks for being with us to celebrate Allie's special day. I still can't believe that she is really growing up. It goes way too fast!

grandma b said...

What do you mean..."Looks like fun"? You were there dad!!! I guess I just didn't understand what he meant by his comment!

ang said...

All I think of when I see those pictures is squeak squeak down the slide and all you that were there know what I mean. We need to go back, that was fun!

Anonymous said...

HAHA, I will never forget that. And thank goodness the children's slide held up to an adult! What a perfect park!

Stacie said...

I wish I'd been there to see the sliding action in person. We might have to re-create that moment!