Tuesday, December 2, 2008

THIRD TIME WAS THE CHARM!

The little white truck is back on the road again...I won't say for another year, because I'm not totally convinced it will last that long. But...after three trys at getting it to pass inspection/IM the Ford dealership got it to squeak by! I'm not sure I'm going to make it to 200,000 miles but I'm sure going to give it my best shot.

Also, we have some pictures that we are going to post from our trip but Robert is still working on them. For now here's a little taste of what vacation with Angie and Robert is like!!!

4 comments:

Jennilee said...

Congrats on your truck Nancy. I can't believe that it passed again.
Wow Ang I didn't know you were so scandilous. We missed you guys, but it looks like you had way too much fun.

ang said...

Hmm...I look pretty dang good if I do say so myself.

Stacie said...

An old saying came to mind:

Fix it up, wear it out.
Make it do, or do without.

Considering the current economic troubles it's something we should all embrace!

Lobdell family said...

This is hillarious!! I miss you guys.