Thursday, March 5, 2009

LOTS OF BIRTHDAYS...AND ONE FAREWELL!



IN MEMORY OF "CHUCKIE" ALLEN TOONE WHO HAS LEFT US.
Approximately 9 years ago "Chuckie" came into our lives. There was no sonogram, and we didn't know whether he was a boy or a girl...but seeing was believing!
Chuckie's life could be characterized by his ability to be loved, fun to hang out with, and someone who gave service to many...such as an incense holder, a measuring stick for preemie newborns, or just the ability to make others laugh.

Chuckie touched the lives of both young and old alike wherever he was. He is survived by his loving adopted family along with several special friends and neighbors. He will be missed, however his time to move on had arrived.
In lieu of flowers spend time with your loved ones. (Dad would like me to add that the family will accept donations...I'm not sure what for!)

6 comments:

Stacie said...

My favorite post ever. He did provide quite a few services for our family.

Anonymous said...

RIP Chuckie. Smell ya later

ang said...

ha ha ha. Oh good one!

Jennilee said...

I feel like I missed out on Chuckie. I don't think I got to see Chuckie the way you guys did. I think this is a sad day for us all.

Poppy said...

It is a sad for us all. So let's just think - what could have been.

Marci said...

Oh heavens now I am worrying about all your stability!!