Thursday, June 5, 2008

SCHOOL DAYS ARE HERE!

(Taken by a professional photographer they met up with in Hawaii - while grandma and I stood in a parking lot wondering where they had disappeared to!)

So, you may have heard that Dad and Angie have gone back to school. It has created quite a stir at our house since Angie announced that she needed to go shopping for school clothes! The first night of school Angie wore her new school shoes and dad broke out one of his new shirts (one that was meant for the vacation we just took, but I guess he was saving it for a "special occassion").

This family loves their cameras and now dad and Angie are fueling the fire - thinking they need to go on field trips and looking for ways to sweeten the teacher up! Good luck in school guys!

5 comments:

ang said...

I think I could have done better than that guy in Hawaii. I also look stunning in my new shoes if anyone was wondering. Finally--Paul and Eric you guys can come and hang with dad and I and we can share our photography tips for a bargin at $10 dollars a trip,

Lobdell family said...

THis is a cool picture but I saw both of yours and they are much better. Nice shot of you together though!!

Stacie said...

Ha, ha Angie! You always were so very generous. I'm sure you both looked stunning. We LOVE field trips. If you ever take off to do some pics give us a call!

Marci said...

Its okay I guess I don't need to be invited.

grandma b said...

Everyone's invited...bring your $10 and join us anytime! (Or talk to me and I'll waive the $10's!)