Sunday, July 27, 2008

Jay Leno

Guess what - Another person has contacted me and wants to publish this picture of Jay Leno that we took while we were in Universal Studios in May. Someone from NowPublic wants to use this picture to write a story about Jay as he is preparing to leave the Tonight Show. So I gave my permission to use this picture. Wow this is fun. I guess I am going to have to start to charge for some of my pictures. Photography is such a great hobby. I really enjoy it and I really have fun. I just need to keep on practicing and learning. I haven't shot a single picture in the last 3-4 weeks.

2 comments:

Jennilee said...

That is so awesome Robert. Good work on such a great picture. You should have charged $1,000,000 dollars for the use of this picture. You could retire early. How great would that be.

Stacie said...

I'm with Jenn. Start charging!