Friday, July 11, 2008

JUST ANOTHER DAY TO CELEBRATE!


It seems Angie has adopted dad's way of doing birthdays. When dad was little his mom used to let him celebrate his birthday for about a week. Now Angie thinks that should work for her too! Although I'm opposed to this (too much attention for any one person is not good!) we will be celebrating at least until Monday when Little Grandma can come to Angie & Carson's birthday party with her home baked goodies.

Until then we will celebrate Stacie & Angie's birthday tonight (which means Stacie is celebrating for a week too).

Grandma Toone really started something didn't she?! Happy July birthdays to Stacie, Angie, Carson (and Grandma Toone - who would have been 91 on July 20th).


4 comments:

Marci said...

That is such a cute picture of Angie. I say thanks you two for celebrating so long, gives me a good chance to party!!

Anonymous said...

I agree...so does Jenn; we love that picture.

Happy Birthday everyone.

ang said...

Thank you for the party! I had a great time last night. You guys have always been so good to me and I thank you for all you have done to help me along in my 29 years!

Jennilee said...

Happy Birthday everyone!! I had so much fun playing the wii!! Can't wait to play it again tomorrow. Great Birthdya present to yourself Ang.